Last updated April 4, 2022
What information we collect
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
|Category of Information||Specific Piece of Information|
|Identifying information||Postal / Shipping address|
|Identifying information||Billing address|
|Identifying information||Phone number|
|Identifying information||IP address|
|Identifying information||Email address|
|Identifying information||Device identifier|
|Identifying information||Account name|
|Insurance information||Subscriber’s identification number|
|Financial information||Card expiration date|
|Financial information||Credit card or debit card number|
|Financial information||Card CVV (security code)|
|Commercial information||Products or services purchased, obtained or considered|
|Commercial information||Purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Browsing history|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Search history|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Information regarding your interaction with our website or application|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Information regarding your interactions with advertisements|
|Geolocation information||Geolocation information|
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Detecting security incidents;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Performing services;
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions;
- Processing payments;
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities;
- Providing customer service;
- Verifying customer information;
- Auditing transactions that the consumer has entered into;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors;
- Creating new features;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Auditing compliance;
- Participation in surveys and contests;
- Providing financing;
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors;
- Verifying position and quality of ad impressions.
With whom we share your information
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Financial transactions processors;
- Fraud prevention services vendors.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses the following analytics program(s) to collect information about you and your behaviors: Fathom Analytics. To learn how to opt out, please visit the website(s) of the analytics program(s) used.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
Last updated April 4, 2022